Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hair Rinse.....

A couple of months ago I started using this wonderful hair rinse.  Having naturally curly hair, it can be a nightmare finding products that work and work well.  This hair rinse does wonders for adding thickness to my hair and tames the frizz at the same time.  It contains two essential oils Rosemary and LavenderRosemary strengthens, cleans, and nourishes the hair.  It encourages growth and helps with breakage.  Lavender in addition to the same benefits as Rosemary, it also helps tame frizz.  Whether you have naturally curly hair, straight hair or colored treated hair this is for everyone.  I even use it on my girls!!


Lavender & Rosemary Hair Rinse

4 cups water (filtered if possible)
8 drops Rosemary essential oil
8 drops Lavender essential oil
1 tsp Borax (optional, I don't use)
3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar

Combine all ingredients in a glass jar, a mason jar is perfect for this.  I fill a small glass spray bottle and keep it in my shower.  After shampoo and condition, I spray thoroughly covering my hair and scalp.  I do not rinse this out.  I massage it into my scalp.  This rinse will last you a couple weeks, depending on how often you use.  I use it every time I wash my hair. 

My hair is so soft after and I can definitely tell when I don't use it.  Enjoy your beautifully soft and luxurious hair!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment