Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favorites



I am linking up with my Friday Favorites again this week.

I am just so grateful it is Friday.  I am looking forward to a weekend with my family and friends, and hopefully some warmer weather.

{ONE} I knitted this blanket for my nephew and mailed it out last week.  It was a lot of fun making this pattern.  I was so excited to finally see the finished product.  I enjoy knitting for friends and family!


{TWO} Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes  Mascara.  I am a mascara snob and extremely picky.  I picked this up the beginning of January and I LOVE it!  It is my favorite mascara I have ever tried!  It is free of paragons, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, and gluten free.  It goes on so smoothly and is not the least bit clumpy.


{THREE} Coffee and friends.  I was able to get out with a few friends last night.  I forgot to take a picture, but it was so nice to get away and just spend the evening with some friends.

That is all for this week!  I didn't try a new recipe this week, I repeated several of the new recipes I've tried.  It's been an extremely busy week working on school and work.  We didn't get out or get many pictures this week.

Happy Friday!!!!

P.S.  For all my Bachelor fans, check out my favorite Bachelor recap.   

post signature

6 comments: