Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites



It is the end of another week and I am so glad the weekend is here!  I am linking up my favorites from this week.

We had an extremely busy week last week, so we kicked off the weekend with pizza and movie night on Saturday.  Click HERE for my homemade pizza crust recipe.  It was so nice to just relax with the girls and not have to be anywhere.





Family game nights are the best!  I love a good game of Life!




I am a huge bachelor fan.  Another favorite is Pinterest Told Me To's Bachelor recap on Wednesdays.  If you are a Bachelor fan, and even if you aren't, click HERE for her recap that will have you rolling.




My last favorite, is just spending time with my girls!  Homeschooling can be exhausting and challenging, but at the same time the most rewarding thing you will ever do.  I love having them home with me every day and the ability to learn along with them.





I hope you have an amazing weekend!  I am looking forward to slowing down and relaxing with my family.  I will be back on Monday!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment