Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites.....


Happy Friday!!  I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for my Friday Favorites.

{ONE}  School is OUT!! We are officially done school!! Summer is here. We wrapped up testing last week and celebrated during the holiday weekend.

{TWO}  I was able to go home and attend the graduation of a girl whom I used to babysit.  Man, I this really makes me feel old.  I was in high school when she was born and I can't believe she is graduating.


{THREE}  The Bachelorette is in full swing.  Do you watch??  What do you think of the season this far? Are you happy with who the guys picked? I have to say, I am happy Kaitlyn is the bachelorette.  I didn't care for Britt on Chris's season.


{FOUR}  It is pool season!!  We made it to our pool for the first time yesterday!  The water was refreshing and my girls had a blast playing.  Looking forward to many more pools days this summer!

{FIVE}  These yummy Vanilla Granola Bars I made this week.  I've been slowly working to come up with the perfect recipe.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!  Take some time and do something fun with your family.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment