Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vanilla Granola Bars

I love granola bars.  They are great to keep on hand for a busy day and a quick snack.  However, finding one that isn't full of preservatives and sugar is really hard.  It is even harder finding a recipe that doesn't contain sugar or flour.  I decided to put together a simple granola bar that I could quickly whip up to have on hand.  


Vanilla Granola Bars

2/3 c All-natural peanut butter
2/3 c raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
3 cups oats
1/4 c unsweetened coconut
1/4 c raisins

Combine peanut butter and vanilla in a pan over low heat until combined.  Remove from heat and add vanilla and protein powder.  Add in remaining ingredients.  Spread in an 8x8 pan.  Place in fridge until set.  Cut and enjoy.  Store in the refrigerator.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This looks very yummy. Thank you so much for sharing it. I will have to try it once I get the Trim Shake protein powder.

    ReplyDelete