Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Pollen, Grass, and Dust Oh My.....


Spring is my favorite time of year. However, spring does not agree with me. Last year I tried every allergy medication available and even used a couple nasal sprays and none of them worked. I struggled through the spring and could barely stand to be outdoors. The doctor I saw even told me to just spend my entire spring outside. Seriously, I have two girls who love being outside and I was not about to spend the beautiful days indoors. So I suffered through the long two months. This year, I decided there had to be a better alternative. I finally it! LLP allergy blend. I made a blend of lavender, lemon, and peppermint essential oil diluted with coconut oil and it has worked wonders.  Lavender, lemon, and peppermint are natural antihistamines.  Together these oils help combat inflammation, allergies, and chronic issues.  I put it on my feet morning and night (of course when I remember lol) and then as needed on my chest and forehead throughout the day.

LLP Allergy Blend
10 drops lavender EO
10 drops lemon EO
10 drops peppermint EO
30 drops fractionated coconut oil
I combined all of these in a roller bottle.

My spring is looking up, I hope yours is too!  Contact me to find out how you can get these oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment