Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chobani's #BreakYouMake


Did you know June 3 was Chobani Flips National Break You Make Day? Well, it was and Chobani is challenging everyone to participate in their #breakyoumake campaign to nominate someone they think deserves a break.  When it comes down to it, everyone needs a break every now and then.

It wasn't hard to think of someone, however, I wanted to take a moment to talk about someone special to me who I think deserves a break, my mom.



My mom stayed at home and took care of us. She spent her time raising us and growing up, I never realized how much of a sacrifice that was. She was always there for us when we needed her. Now that I am grown with kids of my own, I realize just how much she did for us. Now that I am grown, she has turned into a friend. She has always gone out of her way to help others.  She now spends time watching her grandson and helping out with her other grandkids. Thanks for all you did and do for us mom! Take time for yourself and enjoy a much needed break!


Click HERE for a $1 coupon on a Chobani Flip.

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment