Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What have we been up to......

Summer is quickly passing! We finished up softball with closing ceremonies Saturday and I am glad to finally be done and have that off the schedule.  My daughter did really well and made a lot of progress.  She loved it and is looking forward to playing next year.






We are looking forward to finally being able to relax and enjoy summer!  I see a lot of days relaxing by the pool and I have a couple other fun things planned. What fun things do you have planned for your kids this summer?


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for the perfect nail cream/oil. I have hard nails, but they will get dry and start to split and peel. I put this recipe together a couple weeks ago and I have been using it every night since. I have noticed a huge difference in my nails and so far no splitting and peeling. It will be a great addition come winter when the cold, dry air depletes the moisture from my nails. Give it a try and let me know what you think? What do you use to keep your nails and cuticles in tip top shape?


I am looking forward to hear how you will be spending your summer.  I am always looking for great ideas and activities. Happy Wednesday!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment