Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A little bit of everything.....

Most of you have probably noticed I changed the name of my blog.  I'm not just blogging about essential oils and health related topics, so I figured it was time for a name change and new look.  I am planning on blogging about a little bit of everything.

Just a few thoughts on this Wednesday.  I have talked with many of my friends lately looking for leggings.  I have spent the better part of the last year looking to replace my black leggings.  However, I had a few conditions.  First and foremost, I didn't want them to be sheer.  Every single pair I would find you could see straight through.  I didn't want tights, I wanted leggings!  Secondly, I wanted a wider waistband.   I like how a wider waistband does not roll and gives you a smoother look.  A few weeks before Christmas I stumbled upon Pinterest Told Me To's blog and she had a post with her MUST HAVE leggings.  I decided I had to give them a try.  I loved my black pair so much, I placed a second order for the graphite heather.


Ladies, I am tell you these are my absolute favorite leggings EVER!  I ordered them in an x-small and they fit perfect!  They are so soft and comfy I would live in them everyday!  Click HERE for these MUST HAVE leggings!  You will not regret giving them a try.  

Today we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground.  It was so pretty and now it is all gone.  I have to say that is my kind of snow, it never sticks around long!   It did make me miss our gorgeous views of Pikes Peak.   I enjoyed the view of a snow-capped Pikes Peak. 


I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!  Stay warm, it is awfully cold outside today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment