Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


Today, I'm linking up my Friday favorites.

ONE:  We kicked off our long weekend with dinner out as a family.  We thoroughly enjoyed spending the evening as a family.  It was so nice to have an extra day, I wish all weekends were four days.



TWO:  Monday morning, I became an aunt again, this time to a nephew!  I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!!!


THREE:  I ordered this scarf a couple weeks ago and absolutely LOVE it!  I wear it a couple times a week.  The leopard print is so easy to pair with any shirt, plain or patterned.



FOUR:  I am so in love with this cardigan.  It is so soft and the inside is fleece.  I will definitely be wearing this a couple times a week.  It is still on sale so snatch it up!!!!



Have a great weekend!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have a leopard print scarf that I wear all the time too! Congrats on being an auntie...I am onto the great auntie phase now, haha! Love that cardigan, looks very cozy.

    Stop by my blog for a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup!
    Congratulations on your new nephew! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete