Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bikini Body Mommy....


I get asked often what I do for my workout.  I love working out.  I love how I feel afterwards and even during (I know kind of weird).  It can be so hard to find the time to exercise, especially if you have younger kids.  Whether you are a mom or not, daily life can just get busy.  Last May I was introduced to Bikini Body Mommy and I fell in love.  I started her 90-day 2.0 challenge.  Her workouts are under 20 min and they change weekly so you don't get bored with doing the same thing over and over.   The best part is, she offers her workouts completely free.


She started a new challenge, 3.0, on January 5th and it is not too late to start.  I've seen more results with her workouts than any other workout I have done in the past.  She is a mom to three kids who struggles through the workouts just like us.  She posts her workouts to YouTube daily.  You can subscribe to her YouTube channel and her website.  If you subscribe to the website the workouts are emailed to you daily.  If you are looking for something to do at home without a lot of equipment (all you need are a set of dumbbells) and time, I highly encourage you to checkout Bikini Body Mommy.  She is constantly switching things up and adding new exercises and she will definitely make you laugh.  She also has a meal plan and plans out all your meals for you.  I signed up for her meal plan because I was looking for some new recipes.  She has a family friendly plan and my family and I loved every recipe we tried.

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend and enjoy your extra on Monday!  I hope you jump on and try a workout (or six) this week!  I would love to hear what you think.

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment